We keep evolving and growing!
We are always looking for talented, success-oriented and open-minded collages.
Sales manager position
Tasks need to be completed:
- Greeting customers in showroom is a positive, upbeat and friendly manner, representing our company philosophy.
- Stablishing and maintaining current clients and potential client relationships.
- Handle customers’ requests, and provide them with the necessary support.
- Provide an excellent service for our inland and foreign customers.
- Recording, managing and following up incoming orders.
- Build and maintain relationships with interior designers, architects, suppliers and partners.
- Keep the showroom an organized and tidy work area.
We are looking for you if:
- You willing to take the chance to earn outstanding than the average and this motivates you.
- You have minimum Bachelor degree.
- You act with problem solving attitude in any situation.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are open-minded and ready to learn from our experienced colleague.
- Difficult tasks do not hold you back from a success carrier.
- You are willing to work in Törökbálint even in weekend shift. You are flexibility with work schedule.
- You are a team player but also have the ability to manage your daily work individual with responsibility.
- You have 3 minimum years B2C sales position Experiences.
- You are excellent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, accounting software).
- You have active English language ability (writing and speaking).
Előnyt jelenthet mindkettőnknek ha:
- If You are interested in interior design, house construction and renovation.
- If You ever worked in furniture or ceramic and tile sectors.
- If You can work with Visoft 3d visualization software.
- Reasonable pay and benefits package.
- Long-term job stability.
- Peaceful and inspirational work environment.
- Family feeling and sized team.
- You can gain insight the international design life have the opportunity to recognize the value of design. You can visit international design exhibitions, take part of manufacturers training, meetings.
- Chance to build powerful international business relationships in the interior design sector.
Place of work: Törökbálint MAXCity Center of Interior Design
If you are interested in any of our open positions we kindly ask you to send us your CV in English and Hungarian by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!